Cindy vs. The Empire


Dear Friend,

Even if one only counts foreign military invasions, the United States of America has long been an Empire, but if we talk about our nation's First People, it has always been so.

This is a true story: A few months before I went to Crawford, Texas in August of 2005, to ask George Bush the infamous question, "What Noble Cause," I visited my Congressional Representative, George Miller (D). I begged him to do what he could to end the wars and hold the Bush crime syndicate accountable for killing my son, Casey.

Miller told me that he was sympathetic to my cause, but he couldn't do anything because the Democrats were at that time, a "minority." (We would all soon learn that the Democrats wouldn't do anything even when they were the majority, but that's another story.)

Anyway, I said, "George, I am only one person, but I will do whatever I can to hold Bush accountable. The Bush family has been murdering people for generations, but when they murdered by son, Casey, they murdered the wrong person."

Well, since that meeting, I have been doing everything I can to hold BushCo (etc) accountable, but in my quest for accountability, I learned my target was too narrow--George Bush was never the bullseye. The bullseye is the Robber Class that uses the Military Empire for profit and power.

One of my many protest actions is to not pay my income taxes which mostly go for war and other police state tyrannies. Now, the Empire is Striking Back as my hearing date to force me to provide information to the IRS against my 5th amendment right to not incriminate myself, is rapidly approaching.

I need all the support I can muster because The Empire is a formidable foe--yet the worst it can do to me is imprison me--my son, and millions of others, have had their lives stolen from them in the Empire's lust for blood.

I am attaching all the information anyone needs for coming to the pre-hearing rally in Sacramento on April 19, and/or other ways to support me and other war tax conscientious objectors.

Peace and love all the way to victory,

Cindy Sheehan

(Please share this email with your contacts to spread the word. Sharing doesn't cost anything, except a few minute's time).






Please Click the Picture for Info on
Occupy the IRS

*********************************

JUST A FEW REASONS I DON'T PAY THE U.S.A.

AFTER US MASSACRE IN AFGHANISTAN


MONEY PIT



GIRLS INJURED IN IRAQ


"HUMANITARIAN" MURDER IN LIBYA


OFF SHORE DRILLING



I DON'T PAY FOR THIS





PERSECUTION OF WHISTLEBLOWERS


VIOLENT SUPPRESSION OF THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT




BABIES ALL OVER THE WORLD BEING INJURED/KILLED!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)